Sunday, July 3, 2011

Welcome to the First Grade Teachers in TN Blog!

Welcome,

I hope to share some of the great resources available for the stories from The Reading Street Series on this new blog.

To get to the different resources....click on the page titles listed below the title of the blog in the light yellow bar...Unit One, Unit Two, etc.  I'll always post new entries to the home page and then link to the page you can find them on in the blog.

I've tried to take some of the resources we've compiled on the yahoo group and better organize them in blog style.




Become a member of the firstgradeteachersintn group to join in conversations and get emails with new ideas.


You can also become a follower of this blog for new updates.


If you have something you'd like to share, please email me!  I'll add it to the pages and give you credit for creation or sharing!


Enjoy your day!
Heidi

6 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea. It is so hard to
    keep up with all the resources on all the different sites. This will make it much easier!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which edition of Reading Street are you using '08 or '12?

    Pat

    A Time to Share & Create

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat,
    We adopted reading street about 2007, so I'm guessing we're using the 08 edition in my county :)
    Swamp Frog First Graders

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really great! I teach 2nd grade. Do you know of a 2nd grade group? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO excited about this group!!!

    Maureen
    The 1st Grade Splash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Heidi, so my next question is-are there any 4th grade teachers doing the same thing???

    I teach 4th grade & use SF 08 reading street.
    Thanks

    Pat

    A Time to Share & Create

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...