Sunday, September 30, 2012

"I Can" Statements for Unit Two Stories

I've created the "I Can" Statements in a pdf format to use with the Reading Street Unit 2 stories.
I have an area of my front chalkboard that I dedicate to posting the "I Can" statements in a plastic page protector and clip to the board with magnets.  I print off the entire unit at one time and put all into the page protectors so that on Friday I can just switch to the new stories' statements for the next week.  They're written in kid friendly terms...for the most part...and gives me something to refer to when I have that "unannounced" visit for evaluations.
I've tried to use a combination of the Common Core and SCS Power Standards as I was putting them together.
Hope you find them useful.
Enjoy your day!
Heidi






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...